03 January, 2013

Every Life Has Suffering Of Each

There is a snail always looked cynical about frogs.
One day, a frog who lost patience finally said to the snail:

"Mr. Snail, whether I had made a mistake, so you hate me so?"

Snail replied: "You are the frog has four legs and can jump back and forth, but I have to carry that heavy shell, crawl on the ground, so I feel very sad."

The frog replied: "Every life has their suffering ², only you just see my excitement, but you do not see our suffering (frog)."

And immediately, there was a large eagle flying toward them, his snail dg quickly insert into the shell, while the frog eaten by an eagle ...

Finally snails realized ... apparently possessed shells antecedent is not a burden ... but it is the excess ...

My brothers and sister are both ...
Enjoy life, do not need to be compared with others.
Jealousy of our hearts toward others will bring more suffering ...

Fortune is not always in the form of gold, jewels or a lot of money nor a luxury when we are at home and go driving.

"Since it is not happiness that makes us grateful but thankful that make us happy ..."

No comments: